Sure, you’ve done karaoke, but have you done karaoke with an animatronic backup band? Hop on stage at Cross-Eyed Critters Watering Hole and belt it out with our trio of robotic musicians.
When no one is braving the karaoke stage, the Cross-eyed Critters play a curation of classic rock and country tunes, ranging from Guns and Roses to Eric Church. Their show consists of three acts: two songs in each act with connecting dialogue.
* The clothing for each character is meant to represent different eras in Country Music:
- Ernie is wearing a musical note suit inspired by Hank Williams Sr. (1930-1950s)
- Miss Bessie is wearing a pink sequin dress inspired by Dolly Parton. (1960-2000s)
- Jethro is wearing an official Eric Church hat and necklace. (2005-now)
* The only character who is actually cross-eyed is Ernie Bear.
* Miss Bessie’s keyboard case is designed to look like a Gibson G101 Organ from the 1960/70s.
* The voice for Ernie Bear is Cooper Manning, Principal & Senior Managing Director of Investor Relations for AJ Capital Partners, host of the show The Manning Hour on Fox Sports, and the first child of professional football quarterback Archie Manning as well as an older brother to Peyton and Eli Manning.
* Golden Globe winner and Oscar-nominated actress, Kate Hudson has sung onstage with the Cross-eyed Critters.